mherger wrote:
> > Yes, exactly! To terminate the spotty.exe program I would either
> CTRL-C
> > to return to the command prompt or end the task in Task Manager.
> Below
> > is a screenshot with Username and Passwords blurred out.
>
> That sounds like a networking issue to me. Are you using any kind of
> firewall which might be preventing spotty from accessing Spotify's
> servers?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I had a similar problem with Spotty on Pi3 not being able to validate my
account credentials. It was "accidentally" fixed when I coincidentally
for other reasons changed the wifi router/internet modem to a different
brand/model - fresh set-up. Spotty had been working with the old router
for a long time but then at some point stopped. Couldn't get it to work
on Pi3 although it worked fine in LMS on the PC via the same router.
Still haven't explained why or how it "fixed". :confused:

David

*Server*pi3 pCP3.5.0 LMS7.9.2
*Media*ReadyNAS DuoV2
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids