DrSodomon wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am currently trying to show both current and short term forecast …
> switching between them. For current conditions using the custom clock
> helper I picked the stdtext itemtype and stdformat %T with -1 as period
> (called C custom clock helper). This seems totally OK.
> For short term forecast I instead used stdformat %T with 0 as period
> (called 1 in custom clock helper).
> Since I show coming days on right side I would like to have forecasted
> temperature included.
>
> My idea was to use %T with period -1 and 0,1,2,d1,d2 and d3 to get what
> I wanted
> So my interpretation of the periods is -1 as current and 0,1,2,d1,d2 and
> d3 are forecasts (short,medium,longer, next day. etc).
> Maybe I got all this totally wrong :)

%T will always show the current actual temperature regardless of period
selected.  Use %Z for the forecast high/low temperature for the selected
period.  You can see most of the variables available in the LMS web
interface under the player settings for SuperDateTime.  This is a
separate settings page from the Advanced->SuperDateTime.

|Filename: Capture.JPG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25375|