gorman wrote:
> Just wished to thank the author for this software. Thanks for creating
> it, thanks for mantaining it and thanks for making it available for
> free. All much appreciated. :)

Your welcome.  This community is the best.  Everyone has been very
encouraging. I have and continue to enjoy the fruits of others' labor
and this is my way of giving back.  This project started as a little
do-it-yourself project and grew from there, with the encouragement and
ideas and moral support of this community.  I don't know how many people
are using it, especially the legacy installer, but there have been ~1400
acquisitions so far via the Microsoft Store, averaging about 50 new
acquisitions per week and it has not started to level out yet.  Way more
than I expected.  This is my hobby and I try very hard to do my best at
it.  I run on encouragement, compliments, and thank you's, so you just
put a little gas in my tank.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X