slartibartfast wrote:
> Do I remember correctly that if iPlayer is paused for more than a
> certain time then the delay introduced is cancelled?

No BBCiPlayer plugin has never done that. Cancellation often happens
with "normal" MP3/AAC http streams is that if a stream is paused - TCP
and/or host server will break the connection - this behaviour can be
dependent service operator.  However with chunked http over http 1.1 -
this doesn't happen as TCP connection doesn't have to persist.

With DASH, the plugin tracks the chunks played and so if a stream is
paused and resumed - it will request the next chunk. For live stream
these are timestamped and so plugin will request a chunk that is now no
longer valid (currently more than 3 hrs old).  With "Listn Again" chunk
are sequentlially numbered and playback could resume.

Your log seems to indicates that playback was paused at 9:30pm on 2nd
Aug and resumed at about 9:25am the following day 3rd Aug - does that
seem reasonable ?