rgdawson wrote:
> This looks awesome!  I can't wait to try it out.  Recently received a
> Google Home device as a gift and getting something like this for LMS has
> been on my list.  I have an extra R-Pi, so I should be able to get this
> going.  Recently ordered a Samsung SmartThings Hub in order to integrate
> it with Google Home to turn on/off my equipment, i.e. "Hey Google, turn
> on Squeezebox in the Backyard", which would turn on the receiver's
> backyard zone.  Now with this I should be able to tell LMS what to do.
> Thanks!
>
> R Greg Dawson

You're welcome.  Give it a try, it's really quite flexible once it's
setup.  The Home Assistant component is also very cool, adds a lot of
possibilities for google and home automation side. As an example, I
monitor the PI squeeze player in my garage and when it goes live (starts
playing), my old analog stereo turns on automatically via a wifi plug.
I also use things like dimmers, switches, etc.

Also a quick "Hey Google, Mommy's in the mood", and the lights dim, the
stereo turns on and Barry White starts playing.  Hasn't been successful
yet but the automation part works.  Haha.  Ynot