grimmace92 wrote:
> Hi Pippin,
>
> Can you provide an example of a CLI command that ipeng is doing when you
> use quickswitch?  Is it simply syncing the new player and then unsyncing
> and stopping the old player?

Yes, that’s what it’s doing, but I can’t provide a simple sample because
it’s quite a complex sequence, depending on whether players are synced,
playing etc.
For two players it’s really just syncing the two and then unsyncing the
source player, though. That will usually already stop it in this case.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*