grimmace92 wrote:
> Ok.  I'm trying to use ha-bridge so I can use Alexa to easily switch
> players.  It seems Phillippe upgraded the groups plugin to handle this
> better?  If switching from a "group" to one player simply syncing and
> unsynching should just work correct?

Yes it does - you can look at my version of SwitchPlayer plugin. What
@pippin does is more sophisticated and optimized, but unfortunately it
creates, sometimes issues with Groups that I’ve not been able to handle.
If you always just sync/unsync and do nothing else, it works

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5