mitrih wrote:

> I am surprised that I am the only one seeing this... Maybe most users
> are Linux, I was going through the thread, I saw  that some linux users
> had to load in an SSL tools library to get it to work, it is probably
> the same issue on windows, but it is not as easy to
> fix.25560

You’re not the only one! I run LMS on a Windows 7 machine and the
problem started with the changes made around early June when, as you
observed, there were a lot of issues. I found, like you, that if you
click ‘OK’ LMS continues to load and everything works. I have not had
your flac problems. The niggle is that LMS doesn’t start automatically
after a reboot and needs manual intervention to click on ‘OK’.