mherger wrote:
> > Installed LMS 7.9.2 and installed Spotty.
>
> On what kind of hardware/operating system?
>
> > I can see my squeezbox in my devices, I can connect and play music
> > through the IOS spotify app. Only issue I have is every song starts
> at
> > 30 seconds.
>
> Are you seeing a 30s delay, or does it indeed start in the middle of a
> track? What if you selected Spotify connect from the Squeezebox, rather
>
> than the Spotify app?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Windows Vista 64 (Dell)

If I select Spotty on the Squeezbox it seems to work fine, starts from
beginning of song.

If I connect to my Squeezbox using Spotify Connect app on my iPhone 6,
minimal delay- maybe a second or two then track just starts at
approximately 30 seconds from beginning. Skip to next track and same
thing, starts approximately 30 seconds into the track.