mherger wrote:
> > Server log sent. let me know if that works for you. I'm thinking
> that's
> > the info you needed?
>
> Unfortunately there's no log message from today in there. In particular
>
> there's no sign of plugin.spotty=INFO. The only hint I do see is "Bad
> Credentials". But that's from yesterday or older.
>

> --
>
> Michael

I sent you the right log though, right?

Another observation. It seems songs play fine when it switches from one
track to the next when the first track is finished and next starts (does
not start 30 seconds into track) however there is little no no gap
between tracks. The 30 second issue seems to be if I fast forward to the
next track using the spotify IOS app.