florca wrote:
> In the past I've had useful answers from the BBC iPlayer Feedback system
> (YMMV...). Maybe worth firing in queries / complaints about the loss of
> this feed via:
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/contact/
>
> Don't see it can do any harm and maybe if a decent number of people put
> in similar feedback then they may fix the problem. I've fired off a
> message quoting the loss of
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/availability/radio4.xml as a starter..

The feed is a vendor feed intended for use by companies not individuals
and not really part of BBC of BBCiPlayer - IIRC the feed is generated
from a database and maintained by a 3rd party.  This means normal
channels do not really work. Triode had a contact. I also know that some
BBC technical staff used to look at this forum.

That said, as it is vendor feed, there are vendor customers who will
have been complaining to the vendor through their support who will in
turn provide feedback to BBC.  My only worry is that the BBC have
changed the URL and vendors know the new URL.