webjanne wrote:
> I wanna try that too but how can I enter the proxy address when
> connecting to MSB.com?

If your player is connected to mysqueezebox.com you don't need to set
the proxy address- your player already knows :-)
But then I never use mysqueezebox.com directly, I always use a local LMS
server on my home network and all my players (2 Touch, 1 pCp) connect to
that. So when when I set proxied streaming for a player it uses my local
LMS.
BTW, my second Touch had the same problem so I changed to proxied
streaming for that one too. Worked fine, Tidal music streamed.