The right, yes, but not with plugin.spotty set to anything. There's only
one single message for the past days. And that's 'Authentication failed
with reason: BadCredentials'. Please

- enable INFO logging for plugin.spotty
- remove credentials from Settings/Advanced/Spotty
- re-add credentials from that same page
- provide log file

Resent log per your instructions. If this doesn't work I might need a
little more detail info on how to enable logging... below is what did.
Not sure if that is right.

Opened LMS
Went to advanced/advanced settings
pluggins
Spotify
settings under spotify
drop down on left I clicked logging
under logging I set server
then zipped media server log file.

But that's not what I asked you to do (and doesn't really make sense either...) :-). Your log file has no new entries other than the server restart...

- in LMS go to Settings/Advanced/Logging
- scroll down to plugin.spotty
- set value for plugin.spotty to INFO
- go to Settings/Advanced/Spotty
- remove the existing credentials
- re-add your credentials as per instructions on that page
- once done go to Logging again to grab the log file

--

Michael