On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 06:51:18 +0200, Michael Herger wrote:
>> Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the forum software
>> since the end of August and the feeds are not updated any more :-(.
>
> Hmm... I'm following the mailing list - which has developed some
> randomness, too. Sometimes messages take days to be delivered. Maybe
> it's really time to look into this. Thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks, the feeds seem to work propper again.

I am also subscribed to the mailinglists and mail would be my prefered medium,
but there are some boards / forums which are not synced with a regarding
mailinglist. For those boards I am using the RSS feeds and if a topic is
interesting to me I subscribe to it to get noticed of all postings and not only
the initial message.

Cheers and thanks for your support!

  Schoepp