On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 13:07:53 +0200, Michael Herger wrote:
>> I am also subscribed to the mailinglists and mail would be my
>> prefered medium, but there are some boards / forums which are not
>> synced with a regarding mailinglist. For those boards I am using the
>> RSS feeds and if a topic is interesting to me I subscribe to it to
>> get noticed of all postings and not only the initial message.
>
> Which ones would that be? I'm using mailing lists all the time...

A quick check gave me the following forums / boards which are not synced to any
mailinglist, at least no one I know or I am subscribed to:

- 3rd party hardware
- Audiophiles
- Beginners
- General Discussion
- Logitech Mediaserver
- Ripping / Encoding / Transcoding / Tagging
- Squeezebox Radio and maybe also the other player related boards

Did I miss a list where all posts to the boards above are going to?

Cheers,

  Schoepp