Release v0.0.5, mainly to fix podcast issue. Changes:

- When listing browse items, check for title if name is not set. Fixes
  podcast listing.
- If browse listing only has 1 item with description, then show
  description under item. Mainly for podcasts.
- Improve how favorites are added.
- When adding a favorite, check if it already exists.

I'm now going to port the code to use the SlimBrowse method, which
should make things much easier (wish I had started this way), but might
take a while. Hence, this quick release to fix the podcast issue. Any
other browse releated issues -might- be fixed with SlimBrowse.