cpd73 wrote:
> Don't use any streaming services, so have no way of checking. However, I
> am porting the browse side to SlimBrowse - which I believe should help
> with this. However, there should be no differences between touch and
> non-touch. I test on Firefox under Linux.
>
> As to the "additional browse modes", it does add the extra modes - it
> just ignores the checkbox settings. At the moment this is hard-coded as
> such, and I'm not sure I really want to change it. However, it should
> probably not be too hard - just more pressing matters at the moment.

Just rebooted my LMS because of an update to "Material skin" and the
streaming service issue is resolved in 0.0.5.
I do seem to have a different issue though: my LMS keeps telling me that
a new version of "Material Skin" is available and I need to restart LMS
to install it. I've verified the downloaded zip, it contains 0.0.5
according to install.xml. I've already tried to manually delete the zip
from the DownloadedPlugins folder, but upon reboot of LMS it just gets
downloaded from Github again, with the same result.

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901
+ Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer
PDP-LX5090H
Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel
Ultima 20 Mk 2
Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey +
Topping A30 + Focal Elear
Car: TBC ...