cpd73 wrote:
> Changes:
> >   >
  - Initial work on SlimBrowse - only used in favorites and radios so
  > far.
  - Dutch, German, and French translations.
  - Group players have no replaygain setting.
  - Show album year in play queue.
  - Don't sort favorites - as the order can be determined in default
  > web UI.
  - Ensure volume is only ever adjusted whilst dialog is shown.
  - Add insert action.

> Hopefully this fixes the update and volume issues.

Thanks, update and volume issues appear to be fixed.

If a player is powered off when opening Material on my phone, then there
is no playlist, I can't carry on from where I left off. I can't power on
the player using Material, as the player on/off switch(s) appear not to
work.

If I power the player on by some other means, then the playlist appears
and I can resume playing it.

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 -* Pi3B+/pCP 4.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a
USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 4.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP 4.0.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 4.0.0 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom