cpd73 wrote:
> Ah, yes. This is a little embarrassing, but I put the 1/0 the wrong way
> round in the power commands! If you want to fix for yourself, edit
> -MaterialSkin/HTML/material/html/js/toolbar.js- and change the "1" on
> line 172 to a "0", and the "0" on line 176 to a "1"
>
> I never switch off my speakers via LMS, so never noticed! Sorry.

I wpuldn't normally use it either I only noticed when I was playing
around with the volume issue last night. I was switching players off
with Orange Squeeze (something else I hadn't done before and struggled
to find) and Material would not turn them back on [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk