brainkiller2000 wrote:
> Hi @ all,
>
> first i want to say thank you Philippe for the great work of the
> UPnP-DLNA bridge!
>
> Now to my problem:
>
> My Hardware / Software: QNAP SS-439 (Intel x86) with LMS (Version: 7.9.2
> - 1539967036) and UPnP-DLNA bridge (Version: 1.6.3) and a BOSE
> SoundTouch 20 (Firmware: 19.0.13)
>
> I want to stream my music from my NAS (QNAP) to my BOSE SoundTouch 20
> with the Logitech Media Server GUI.
>
> At first it works! :-)
>
> But my problem is that the BOSE SoundTouch 20 only plays one title of my
> music list. If i click a title in the music list to play it works - but
> if the title ends the next wont play till i stop and start or restart
> the UPnP-DLNA bridge.
>
> So please can you tell me what i am doing wrong!?
>
> Could it help if I post the configuration file (upnpbridge.xml) here?
>

> Thanks a lot for helping!
>
> Best regards
> BK

If I recall the Bose does not have a standard DLNA implementation and
may not function correctly.  Hope Philippe can advise further.

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos, Libratone Zipp, GGMM
E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Home Mini, Pioneer
WX-SMA1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity