Hi,

with the newest version of the upnp bridge and the newest beta firmware
of my player from Auralic the device is recognized by the upnp bridge
plugin and I can see a section for the device in the upnpbridge.xml
file.

But what ever I am trying, the player, and also other players which were
visible before, do not show up as players in LMS. I have also a TX-NR509
from Onkyo and this player was visible before, but now it isn't..., even
if I remove all other players from the upnpbridge.xml file.

Has anyone an idea whats going on there?

Cheers and thanks,

  Schoepp