On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 03:47:47PM +0000, philippe_44 wrote:
>Well, if there is no log, then you either did not enable logging, or you
>have not selected a helper or it is crashing immediately (look at the
>server.log)

I saw logs where the bridge was crashing, selecting the static binary
fixed those crashes.

But however, something strange is going on with the plugin.

I've tryed to regenerate the upnpbridge.xml file to be sure to have a
clean file to start from and ahve all found players in it, but whatever
I am trying, the file is not generated. Nothing in the logs why...

After that I deinstalled the plugin, restarted the server, removed the
xml file and installed the plugin again. Same situation..., the xml file
is not generated.

I have no idea what is going on there, but I think trying to get my
player working should be the second step after the problems from above
are clear.

What in detail do I have todo to generate a new upnpbridge.mxl file?
Just clicking the generate button does not work, no matter if autosave
is activated or not.

Sorry for asking such a stupid question, but it is really not working on
my system :-(.

Thanks,

  Schoepp