mherger wrote:
> > Updated to v2.1.3. Anything we should know?
>
> A minor change to (hopefully) fix streaming to one of philippe's
> clients.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael, not sure whether I should be directing this to you or
Philippe but notwithstanding the above fix, I am still am experiencing
issues with the Radio Paradise FLAC stream when used in conjunction with
Philippe's CastBridge and a CCA device. Much the same as previous posts,
presumably for the same reason. I can play a group of tracks then the
stream stops and has to be started manually. Do you think this is a
limitation of the hardware (CCA) which prevents a software fix. Having
no problems at all streaming with Squeezelite (my old squeezebox is now
dead).
Many thanks for a great pluin by the way.
Regards
Michael