Nick_G wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I just thought I'd try this plugin and have apparently installed it
> successfully according to the Plugins list on LMS. I put the
> 'radioparadise://4.flac' url in on my Favourites in the Radio stations
> directory, refreshed my Favourites, went to play it and the SBT
> immediately came up with an error "Could not find file for:" and
> stopped.
>
> Edit: actually it may not have installed. The 'Radio Paradise' plugin
> listed says 'Allow access to Radio Paradise's 'Play Something Different'
> feature'. That sounds like a different plugin. I'm sure I used the same
> method I used when I successfully installed the 'Play HLS' plugin:
> entering the repository url on the Plugins page, on LMS, and then
> restarting LMS for the changes to take effect.
>
> Am I missing something?

If you go to LMS > Home > Apps > do you have a Radio Paradise icon. If
you click on that icon you should get a list of options, can you click
one and play it?

26109

26110

|Filename: apps02.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26110|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.2 -* Pi3B+/pCP 4.1.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry
DAC+/jivelite, 25K library and playlists on WDMyCloud, LMS cache on a
USB stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP 4.1.0 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 4.1.0 > Edifier R980T
*In car* - RPi3B/pCP in AP mode > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's audio (files on
a 2TB USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom