RonM wrote:
> I don't use SBPlayer a whole lot, although it's far and away my fave for
> my Android players, so hadn't noticed until this evening that the tracks
> are playing pretty much continuously with no gap. While this is
> desirable for some albums, it's not for others.
>
> Is it possible to control this behavior? I can't find a way.
>
> R.

There's no way to do this and nobody has ever asked for that.  It's
usually the other way around. Instead, I would recommend opening your
server's settings and going to the audio settings for your SB Player
(the app will need to be connected for you to see the page), then
setting crossfade to "Fade in and Fade out".  If you then set a short
duration for the fade, it should simulate a gap.