Hi slimdevices community, we need your feedback!

We are currently working on a hardware control plugin, a compilation of
easy-to-use software solutions for various popular control elements in
Max2Play.

We already have solutions for rotary encoders and infrared remotes in
our current beta of the plugin. Additionally, plugin we have installed a
new solution for smart remotes to be ideal Jivelite control bindings.

Now we want to know what controls you want.

What would you like to use to control your Max2Play devices? What is
already working, or what have you gotten to work, in your setup and
should be added?

Does the smart remote solution from the JustBoom Plugin work with other
plug & play remotes? (Please let us know in case you have one lying
around)

You can also find the Hardware Control Plugin beta link on the same
topic.

'Here's the topic in our forums'
(https://www.max2play.com/en/forums/topic/max2play-hardware-control-plugin-we-need-your-feedback/)
but I'd also appreciate your feedback right here :)