BigTony wrote:
> My system is getting so slow to reboot, it was working fine, but at the
> weekend it took 3 hours to reboot. I can see the rPi and the Max2Play
> interface, but LMS is taking forever to appear. The CPU % is reported as
> 2-4%.
> Any clues - it was working fine for probably 18 months.

Hi Tony,

Do you restart your system regularly and if so do you properly shut down
the Pi before removing the power source? Most issues with longtime
users' setups are connected to defective microSD cards. So if you have a
second one where you could copy your system onto with our image burner
plugin, you can test this.
You can also check your console output when connected to a screen during
booting, to see at which process your reboot sequence takes up this much
time. This way you might be able to isolate the source of the issue as
well.

For further support from my end you can also head over to our forums
where I'll be able to see and respond to your request right away.