Hey, I did brief search of this thread and found some similar posts, but
nothing really popped up w/ the errors I'm seeing in the logs.  I notice
that my squeezeboxes are constantly disappearing from the Spotify
Android app (tried clearing the app's storage/cache but no success.)
Here's an expert of what I'm seeing.  I notice that a few minutes after
the error happens, the players will show up again (guessing due to the
mentioned restart)

[18-12-26 15:27:26.9324]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: 00:04:20:16:ac:4b
[18-12-26 15:28:30.7478]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: 00:04:20:1f:7f:04
[18-12-26 15:29:48.9518]
Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
restart: 00:04:20:1f:7f:04

Sometimes it seems to occur when switching players (other times just
seemingly randomly).  I am using the group players plugin to sync a
group of players, not sure if that has any impact/negative interaction
w/ this plugin or not, but any help would be great.