mherger wrote:
> > [18-12-26 15:27:26.9324]
> > Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
> > Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
> > restart: 00:04:20:16:ac:4b
>
> I think that's an issue we've seen recently where Spotify would return
> an unexpected response. Would the same happen if you left the Spotify
> app open? Or does the player only disappear once the app is closed or
> has been backgrounded for a while?
>
> --
>
> Michael

The (short) logs I provided happened with the app open the entire time.
I was playing a song on one player and then switched to a second player
(a grouped player including the player that was previously playing
individually). After the switch, the music stopped playing and I noticed
an error in the logs (and the original player I was playing on
disappeared from the list).  Then I stopped playback, and restarted it
again and it played on the group player, but ALL other Squeezeboxes
disappeared at that point.  I then stopped playback again and restarted
it and all the players reappeared after a minute or 2.  The Spotify app
was open the entire time this happened (a matter of 3-4 minutes total).