mherger wrote:
> > Could differences in RTC time on different devices cause this type of
> > behaviour,( and possibly also problems other users are reporting)? I
> > understand the RPi does not have a hardware clock and relies on
> software
> > RTC emulation.
> Wow... interesting find! But I have no idea why this would be the way it
>
> is... I'll try to remember it anyway. Thanks for the feedback!
>
> --
>
> Michael

I thought maybe you recognized that track playback status uses RTC
timestamp or something. That might explain the behaviour I experienced.

I have no idea how the API works. It might be an idea for people
experiencing strange problems to check if the time was correct on all
devices involved.
Spotty behaviour is spottless here now. Thanks for keeping the plugin up
to date.

Peter