Daverz wrote:
> I just signed up for the open beta in the US and have noticed an issue
> where some albums marked Hi-Res play back in 44.1  I have "FLAC Hi-Res"
> set as my preferred format.  Studio plan of the Qobuz service, Version
> 1.360 of the plugin, LMS 7.9.2 - 1547125498, piCorePlayer 4.0.0.

This is a known problem that the Qobuz USA product manager has
acknowledged on another forum. Due to licensing restrictions, some
albums are available in Hi-Res only for download while streaming only at
16/44.1, but their system tags those as Hi-Res without explanation. He
said they plan to do something about it, but gave no timeline.

LMS: SGC microJukebox
Control apps: Squeezer or Material web app on Android, Squeezelite-X on
Win
Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop
and HTPC