When moving from one playlist item to another, typically radio stations
that I have as favourites, the previous item in the queue swaps to the
icon of the item currently playing. An example.

Radio 2 and Virgin radio in the queue and Radio 2 is playing:

26564

If I now play Virgin Radio, the Radio 2 icon changes to the VR icon.

26565

Have been able to reproduce it repeatedly with these two favourites but
have seen it occasionally at other times.

Not a major issue but worth reporting.

|Filename: Q2.jpg                                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26565|

IAN

*Library*: Netgear NAS Duo
*Main System*: RPi2 / iQAudio DAC+ / PiCorePlayer with LMS
*Second System*: RPiZero / iQAudio DAC Zero / PiCorePlayer
*PC:* Squeezelite-X