Craig, I noticed you making some detailed tweaks to the player control
panel and the progress meter.  While you're at it, could you consider
the following tweaks:  Make the tech and progress data font size 85%
instead of 75% (easier to read, less blur).  Make the progress slider
height 5px instead of 4px (a bit more prominent and better shows the new
transparency effect you added, and easier to hit with mouse).  Make the
bottom padding for the control panel 8px instead of 16px (makes the
player control panel button appear vertically centered between progress
slider and bottom nav panel.  I've been experimenting with these and
other tweaks and it ends up looking like this.

(Note: I also happened to be experimenting with leaving out the
now-playing info in the top panel and not showing the vol label, and
using color #333333 as the bottom nav panel color (to match the color
the progress bar if not showing background art).  I know you have
previously decided against those tweaks, so kindly disregard that part
of the screen shot.)

26581

Your work is great!

R Greg Dawson

|Filename: TweakedControlPanel.PNG                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26581|

Squeezelite-X