Craig, another teeny-tiny tweak suggestion. On mobile layout, I think
the volume label is too small at 10px.  When you were working with this
volume label, it was originally a bigger font.  One thing about that
font is that the '%' is taller the number, and that makes it not fit
well under the volume icon at the larger font you originally had.  At
10px, it does fit better, so I'm guess that's why you changed to that
smaller font.  An alternative might be to not show the % symbol and
increase the vol label font to 12px.  I think this would easier to
read.

Volume Label: Before (10px) / After (12px)

26587  26588

For your consideration.

R Greg Dawson

|Filename: VolLabelMod.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26588|

Squeezelite-X