Ullar wrote:
> Hi,
> Just installed Squeeze Ctrl on my Kyocera KC-S701 running Android 4.4.2
> Problem is that the app doesn't work at all. Only thing I get is an
> error message: "Unfortunately, Squeeze Ctrl has stopped."
> What can be of a problem?
> Thanks,
> Üllar

I’m aware of the problem.  It has to do with a changed Google made to
their code libraries with regards to support of newer features in
pre-5.0 versions of Android.  Google made this change after the last big
update of Squeeze Ctrl last year and I wasn’t aware of it. I don’t
normal test on Android versions that old so I missed it, sorry.

The update that fixes this should already be live.