I think I have discovered a buggette in the Artist Art part of this.
I have an album by The All-American Rejects. No art is found online so I
added a jpg to my artistart folder named like others in the folder
exactly as the artist name - “The All-American Rejects.jpg”
Two full scans and it still doesn’t show up. Is it a buggette caused by
the hyphen? I think it might be. I know there is more than one hyphen
type character in existence and I presume they must be identical. Would
this be the case?

Why don't you call it artist.jpg (or .png) and put it in the artist's folder?

--

Michael