This may be a dumb question - I understand that the online lyrics
providers used by the plugin aren't always responsive and may not have
lyrics available.  But what about lyrics that are embedded in the
metadata for a song file or in a sidecar file (that are added by a
tagging program, for example Musicbee) - can the LMS Music plugin
embedded data to display lyrics?   If so, any tricks to enable that?

Sounds like a reasonable idea. But where would that data be stored? Is there any standard defining what tag would be used to store the lyrics? What file name to look for?

I could certainly make assumptions (eg. file is called lyrics.txt). But that might conflict with other applications making different assumptions...

--

Michael