cpd73 wrote:
> Thinking about purchasing a Roberts S1 or S2, as they're currently only
> £50 in Amazon. Has anyone tried these with this bridge? Do they work?
> Can the bridge bring them out of standby? i.e. so that I can leave the
> speaker on, have it go into standaby (do they automatically?), then have
> them spring to life when playing via the bridge - all without using the
> UNDOK app. I currently have a Libratone Zipp, which works great with the
> AirPlay bridge, and I'm looking for something similar, but cheaper :-) I
> love the fact than I can leave the Zipp plugged in, it places itslef
> into standby, and the AirPlay bridge wakes it up to play. Would be
> interested to know if this bridge behaves similarly with this speaker.

I've got an S1 - very nice sound.  Works with upnpbridge.  I haven't
found a 'standby' setting in Undok (yukk!) - awful interface.

A bargain at 50 gbp - but I'm glad I wasn't tempted at the original
prices!

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos, Libratone Zipp, GGMM
E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Home Mini, Pioneer
WX-SMA1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity