Bipox wrote:
> Thank you.
>
> Sorry, I got confused and thought this plugin would allow me to stream
> directly from android to my squeezebox using "chromecast protocol" (is
> it like airplay?)
>
> I'm using shairtunes and an app called Airaudio on android which allows
> me to stream to my squeezebox using airplay. It works quite well but is
> not perfect.
>
> When I use an ipad however the airplay integration works really well. I
> was hoping there was something like that for android.

Unfortunately no - the chromecast environment cannot be replicated like
the airplay is. The reason is that CC devices load and run applications
inside it to check credentials and although the protocol itself is known
(this is what I use in the CC plugin), this runtime environment is not

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5