For the past couple of weeks, the audio pauses so much sometimes its not
even  worth listening to.  I've tried messing with the buffer size and
time out; but, it doesn't fix the problem.  I have a >6mbps downstream
connection to the Internet.

Does everyone have this problem who has high quality audio lately?  I
tried to send a message to customer care for sirius radio, but they
seem to be dumb as dirt and can't get a straight answer.

What are the optimal buffer and timeout settings for high quality
audio?  Is there anything that can be done to make it work correctly?

Thanks in advance,
Michael

--
mkanet