Hi all,

In my Classical sub-library, each album title has suddenly started
appearing three times, e.g.

> A Christmas Concert Spectacular
> A Christmas Concert Spectacular
> A Christmas Concert Spectacular
> A European Organ Tour
> A European Organ Tour
> A European Organ Tour

Identical tracks in each of the duplicates - path and file names are
identical.

In the web interface, the total items count displayed above the
alphabetic index is exactly 3x the actual number of albums in the
sub-library.  The third entry for each album, when clicked, presents the
expected screen (artwork, Mixes buttons, title, duration etc., followed
by track titles) in the left-hand panel; the first and second entries
display track titles only.

So I installed the Database Query plugin - not knowing if it would
reveal anything that I would understand. Running the Custom Scan
Inconsistency/Problems query shows a number of possible problems.  Are
the first two perhaps an indication to the source of the duplicate album
titles?  If so, how to resolve?

27024

I've been running my current version of LMS and the same Custom
Scan/Custom Browse configuration for years without messing as they serve
my needs.  Recently a few non-classical albums have been added, and I've
updated a few artworks.

BTW, is Erland still an active member of this Community, or did I read
otherwise?

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.2 - r33893 @ Wed Mar 14 06:37:22 MDT
2012
Operating system: Linux - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv5tel-linux
Perl Version: 5.10.0 - armv5tel-linux-thread-multi
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 1

|Filename: DBquery.PNG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27024|

LMS 7.7.2/FLAC/MP3 on QNAP TS-112P > Wired to Touch, via Devolo dLAN 650
powerline adapters > Oppo UDP-205 (coax)/Arcam AVR350 (analogue)