philippe_44 wrote:
> Per my previous email, the Denon is not reporting it's capabilities (as
> it should but that's a good example of UPnP being such a mess).
> So open the advanced settings of "UPnP player audio capabilities" in the
> UPnP bridge settings and under "Additional MimeTypes" write

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Try to play a few tracks and if it works, then you can add "audio/L16"
> and then "audio/wav" and then "audio/aac" and everytime try tp play a
> corresponding format (pcm, then wav, then aac)

Thanks for all the great work, I had been struggling to get LMS to
stream to my new Denon, so left it for a while, making do with airplay
(didn't really have time to delve into it), then I rebuilt my LMS setup,
and thought I would give it another try, and after a bit of searching in
the thread found this post, and Bingo, it works

27458

Sound quality is excellent.......

|Filename: flac-DLNA.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27458|