Just wanted to give a heads up for an bug in 2.2.9.  It can happen on
shutdown or sign off.  If you ShutDown or SignOff and some other program
blocks shutdown/signoff, then SLX can shut itself down without
terminating the squeezelite process(es).  Then, if you decide not to
shutdown/signoff and restart SLX, you will get a "Player In Use" type of
error.  If this happens, you'll need to shutdown SLX, then terminate the
SLX squeezelite process(es) that did not get terminated before.  (Or
just sign out and sign back in.)  This bug was introduced when I removed
the hidden main window that managed this sort of stuff, and I missed
this case.  I'm working on a fix.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X