ModelCitizen wrote:
> Thanks bpa. That did it.
>
> On thing though... the feed seems very slow to update. For instance, the
> last thing I can access on BBC Radio 4 through the iPlayer plugin is
> Tweet of the day at 5.58am. Whereas the iPlayer app on my phone gives me
> items right up to the last show (a further four hours!). This was the
> same with version 1.6 as it is with version 1.67.
>From observation The official feeds from BBC which BBCplayer uses is
only updated about 3 times a day (i.e between 9:00 and 17:00) and maybe
less frequent in the evening.  It also only gives 7 days of programming.
Comapred to Web which is current and 30 days.  BBCiPlayer gives access
to 30 day programming but through unofficial means since BBC have killed
off the feeds which gave access to up to date & 30 day programming.