reinholdk wrote:
> For me it seems to be a Material issue. When I use material to browse
> folders then no(!) sub folder is returned if the parent folder name (the
> artist's name) contains special characters like umlauts or whatever.
> Even if no sub folder does contain such characters. But when I use the
> default skin, all the sub folders are displayed. Even those that in turn
> have special characters in the name.

OK. I'm still not 100% convinced Material is 100% to blame, but I have
implemented a work-around that seems to resolve the issue. When asking
LMS to list a folder, it returns the full path for each entry. I was
using this full path when navigating into a folder. I have updated the
code so that if "isfolder:null" is seen, I use the currently listed path
and append the name of the folder item to that. This then seems to work.
Most odd.