slartibartfast wrote:
> For the Linda Ronstadt track I only had "Artist" set to Linda Ronstadt.
> I left "Album Artist" blank if that makes a difference. Anyway tomorrow
> I will do some more investigation.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My debug example was tagged as
Album Artist = Eric Clapton
Track Artist = Eric Clapton
Composer = T.Bone Walker

However I have tracks by T.Bone Walker so he is recognised within the
dB.

The debug shows that the composer artist_id is the first artist_id in
the string but Track artist (EC) also has an artist_id but is later in
the string

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng