So I eventually ended up with these screens (Touch + Radio):

27849

27850

I think on the Touch there's still enough space to add lines for
composer, conductor or band/orchestra if you things up a bit. You could
also add the disc number/count in brackets right next to the track
number/count if you need that. Myself, I could probably do without the
genre, I usually know that.  And as for very long tags, LMS/Touch will
scroll through those alternately, that's good enough for me.

@peace_of_mind
Do you mean the clock styles? You have to install the CustomClockHelper
Plugin in your LMS settings. Then you can import/create styles in your
LMS Settings (Advanced > CustomClockHelper):
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Custom_Clock_applet

|Filename: Radio.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27850|