SlimChances wrote:
> Trying to find a thread that explains how to access the file directory
> in my Touch. There doesn't appear to be anything in the wiki either.
> Thanks for the lead though
Enable remote login on the Touch (settings, advanced).  Then check you
can login using ssh (root, 1234 if I recall correctly).  Depending on
your system you can then copy files over.  I'm on linux, so use SCP.
WinSCP may do the trick on Windows.

When done disable the Remote Login if you are security conscious.

LMS 7.9.2 on PC, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touchs & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.