dolodobendan wrote:

> So, this menu, in its first level, shows all chosen tags, in the next
> level again (minus the one you already chose) and so on? In other words,
> all presumably ten thousand works next to thousand composers, artists,
> and orchestras in the first level of the menu? I do see the appeal, but
> does it works on larger libraries without being bargain binish? How
> practicable is it to have a hundred "Symphonie Nr. 1..." entries next to
> one another? Maybe I'll give it a try if I find the time.
>
> Edit: Sorry for being stupid, as you said the tags are shown, not the
> tag's content. My 13h triple espresso got delayed.
>
> You're missing Herbert von Karajan / Berliner Philharmoniker (1962),
> btw. (You see, with this tag there's all you need to uniquely identify
> the recording in one step. ;) )

That's right, the start menu shows all tags, I will extend mine to
"orchestra" and "year" in the near future (tags are in place).
Obviously, it doesn't make sense to start browsing with
"Composition/Werk" because then you have thousands of works right next
to each other. However, you can narrow it down quickly by starting with
Composer or Instrument etc. As you can see, my music collection is not
that big, so this solutions works well for me.

2798127981

Good to know that I am not the only one in the amazing world of
file-based-classical-music-tagging :cool: My wife seriously thinks that
I am crazy...;)

|Filename: Screenshot_20190819-134611_BubbleUPnP.jpg                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27981|