DeeToot wrote:
> Thanks for the excellent app. A couple of minor requests if possible:
>
> The Touch Volume control is a neat feature but it is not very usable as
> it doesn't have an indicator of the set level. Since the volume range is
> fixed from 0-100, a simple pop-up numeral on the main screen would be
> perfect.
>
> I use Additional Browse Modes & Custom Browse which give some control
> over the ordering of the My Music menu list but Squeeze Control doesn't
> reproduce this correctly: the items are misordered and Library Views
> appears when it is deselected in LMS. (btw, OrangeSqz correctly
> reproduces the menu order but also incorrrectly shows Library Views).

I'll look into the sort order problem with Additional Browse Modes
plug-in.

They library view modifications not reflected in the app is probably
because the plug-in doesn't make those changes for remote control apps.
If you have a Squeezebox Touch or any Squeezebox with a graphical UI you
can test if that's the case by seeing if the library view changes show
up on those interfaces.

As to the Touch Volume suggestion, I'm thinking of just having the
normal volume popup appear when you adjust using touch.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk